Tuesday, 15 October 2013

unit 1 part A

Unit 1 Part A

I dont like video and digital imaging because you may have to do stuff at home and research a lot
and i prefer to do the work in college.

Web Design is what I am choosing because i like mostly working on a computer and i like the lesson because it's easy and I think it suits me more than video or digital imaging. I have used adobe Dream Weaver before and i like using the software because it is easy to use if you haven't used it already and also i have used Photoshop and animation and stuff before and i find it quite boring


Strengths - 

  • Creativity
  • experience with software 
  • enjoying using the software
  • confident 





Weaknesses -

  • i give up easily
  • Inpatient 
  • i get distracted easily 

I want my website to be like Youtube or Amazon..

No comments:

Post a Comment